Legislative: Subcommittee Hearing on H.R. 5577
On Wednesday, July 6, 2016, at 10:00 a.m., in Room 1324 Longworth House Office Building, the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources held a legislative hearing on:
- H.R. 5577 (Rep. Garret Graves), To amend the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to conduct offshore oil and gas lease sales through Internet-based live lease sales, and for other purposes. “Innovation in Offshore Leasing Act.”
Mr. William Britain
President & CEOEnergyNetAmarillo, Texas
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Britain
Mr. Walter Cruickshank
Deputy DirectorBureau of Ocean Energy ManagementWashington, D.C.
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Cruickshank
Ms. Jayni Hein
Policy DirectorInstitute for Policy IntegrityNew York University School of Law , New York, NY
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMs. Hein
Mr. Jon Hrobsky
Policy DirectorBrownstein Hyatt Farber SchreckWashington, D.C.
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Hrobsky
Mr. Randall Luthi
PresidentNational Ocean Industries AssociationWashington, D.C.
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Luthi