Oversight: Hearing on Improving and Expanding Infrastructure in Tribal and Insular Communities
On Thursday, March 9, 2017, at 10:00 a.m., in room 1324 Longworth House Office Building, the Subcommittee on Indian, Insular, and Alaska Native Affairs will hold an oversight hearing titled “Improving and Expanding Infrastructure in Tribal and Insular Communities” (a.k.a. GOP Fails to Invest in Indian Country Infrastructure Projects).
Honorable Herman G. Honanie
ChairmanHopi TribeKykotsmovi, AZ
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentHonorable Herman G. Honanie
Mr. Andrew Joseph Jr.
ChairmanNorthwest Portland Area Indian Health BoardMember, Colville Business Council , Nespelem, WA
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Andrew Joseph Jr.
Ms. Victoria Kitcheyan
Great Plains Area RepresentativeNational Indian Health BoardWashington, DC
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMs. Victoria Kitcheyan
Honorable Aaron Payment
SecretaryNational Congress of American IndiansWashington, DC
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentHonorable Aaron Payment
Mr. Andy Teuber
Board Chair and PresidentAlaska Native Tribal Health ConsortiumAnchorage, AK
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Andy Teuber
Mr. Nikolao Pula
Acting Assistant SecretaryOffice of Insular AffairsU.S. Department of the Interior , Washington, DC
- Adobe Acrobat DocumentMr. Nikolao Pula