Full Committee Markup: Hybrid Full Committee Markup – July 13, 2022
On Wednesday, July 13, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. ET in 1324 Longworth Hearing Room, via Webex, and livestreamed on the Committee’s YouTube page, the Committee on Natural Resources will meet to consider the following bills:
- H.R. 2794 (Rep. Betty McCollum), To provide for the protection of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness and interconnected Federal lands and waters, including Voyageurs National Park, within the Rainy River Watershed in the State of Minnesota, and for other purposes. Boundary Waters Wilderness Protection and Pollution Prevention Act.
- H.R. 3686 (Rep. Ann M. Kuster), To amend the Omnibus Parks and Public Lands Management Act of 1996 to provide for the establishment of a Ski Area Fee Retention Account, and for other purposes. SHRED Act or Ski Hill Resources for Economic Development Act.
- H.R. 5715 (Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva), To reauthorize the Morris K. Udall and Stewart L. Udall Trust Fund, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6364 (Rep. Matt Cartwright), To amend the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Improvement Act to extend the exception to the closure of certain roads within the Recreation Area for local businesses, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 6442 (Rep. Russ Fulcher), To amend section 101703 of title 54, United States Code, to include Tribal Governments and quasi-governmental entities, and for other purposes. PACTS Act or Partnership Agreements Creating Tangible Savings Act.
- H.R. 6654 (Rep. Raúl M. Grijalva), To direct the Secretary of the Interior to establish a National Climate Adaptation Science Center and Regional Climate Adaptation Science Centers to respond to the effects of extreme weather events and climate trends, and for other purposes. CASC Act or Climate Adaptation Science Centers Act.
- H.R. 6936 (Rep. Elise Stefanik), To provide for the issuance of a semipostal to benefit programs that combat invasive species. Stamp Out Invasive Species Act.
- H.R. 7283 (Rep. Matt Cartwright), To amend the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act to make certain activities eligible for grants from the Abandoned Mine Reclamation Fund, and for other purposes.STREAM Act or Safeguarding Treatment for the Restoration of Ecosystems from Abandoned Mines Act.
- H.R. 7496 (Rep. Stacey E. Plaskett), To direct the Secretary of the Interior to install a plaque at the peak of Ram Head in the Virgin Islands National Park on St. John, United States Virgin Islands, to commemorate the slave rebellion that began on St. John in 1733.
- H.R. 7693 (Rep. Bruce Westerman), To amend title 54, United States Code, to reauthorize the National Park Foundation. National Park Foundation Reauthorization Act of 2022.
Bill texts and amendments in the nature of a substitute can also be found by visiting the U.S. House of Representatives Committee Repository, found here.