LIVESTREAMS NEXT WEEK: Committee Markup on Wednesday, Puerto Rico Disaster Reconstruction and Power Grid Oversight on Thursday
Washington, D.C. – The Natural Resources Committee is holding two livestreamed events next week.
FULL COMMITTEE MARKUP
The full Committee, led by Chair Raúl M. Grijalva (D-Ariz.), will hold a markup on the following Resolution of Inquiry:
- H.Res.1378 (Gosar) Of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Secretary of Agriculture to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to Resolution Copper mine.
When: Wednesday, Nov. 16, 10:00 a.m. Eastern
Watch Live: https://youtu.be/5hiUhO4IUf4m
FULL COMMITTEE (OFFICE OF INSULAR AFFAIRS)
The full Committee, led by Chair Raúl M. Grijalva (D-Ariz.), will hold an oversight hearing titled, Puerto Rico’s Post-Disaster Reconstruction & Power Grid Development.
The Committee will receive testimony from key stakeholders regarding federal and local post-disaster reconstruction efforts in Puerto Rico following recent natural disasters, including Hurricanes Irma, Maria, and Fiona, and the 2020 earthquakes. The hearing will also examine the restoration and modernization of Puerto Rico’s power grid.
• The Hon. Pedro Pierluisi, Governor of Puerto Rico
• Mr. Manuel Laboy, Executive Director; Central Office for Recovery, Reconstruction, and Resiliency
• Mr. William Rodríguez, Secretary, Puerto Rico Department of Housing
• Mr. Wayne Stensby, President & CEO, LUMA Energy Corporation
• Ms. Charlotte Gossett Navarro, Puerto Rico Chief Director, Hispanic Federation
• Ms. Ruth Santiago, Community Environmental Lawyer
• Mr. Emilio Colón-Zavala, Board Member, Puerto Rico Builders Association
• Mr. Eduardo Pardo, President, Puerto Rico Chapter, Associated General Contractors
When: Thursday, Nov. 17, 10:00 a.m. Eastern time
Watch Live: https://youtu.be/0AUK_jNycxI
Media Contact: Lindsay Gressard
202-225-6065 | cell: 202-740-4715
Next Article Previous Article